We offer consultations during the year whenever you need to discuss concerns regarding the education of your children. The consultation is done by phone, Skype or in person. We love to have the student on the call so we can work out a plan that everyone likes. The consultation fee is $80. Please pay the fee here, and then we will contact you by email to set up a convenient time.
“Thank you so much for all your guidance, support and understanding. The journey has felt so much richer and more secure because of your input. I can’t express my gratitude to you enough. It’s been great working with you.”
~Janet, Golden, CO USA
A grade report or transcript is a list of subjects with a grade for each subject. It can be issued at the end of each school year or upon request. The first transcript for a student costs $80. After the first year, you pay $15 for subsequent years. For students outside the United States, the transcript can be notarized if requested at no additional cost. To purchase a transcript, please click here. We will be in touch with you to complete the process.
“Just wanted to thank you again for all your work. We met with the counselor and it was very successful due to the detailed transcript. Tim just needs a few classes and he is done. I definitely will be using your services again.”
~Becky, South Beloit, IL USA
West River Academy can produce custom documents to meet the specific legal requirements of a country, such as proof of enrollment.
In the United States, we can provide letters of proof of good standing for auto insurance companies, work permits, items needed for college admissions, as well as other custom documents. The fee is $35 per document.
For students outside the United States, documents such as transcripts and diplomas can be sent to the Secretary of State to be legalized. For members of The Hague Convention, the process is called an Apostille. For non-member countries, it is called legalization and involves a longer process. The Apostille fee is $35 per document. The legalization fee depends on the country. To purchase the Apostille, please click here.
1. First Class Mail – no extra charge – 2-3 weeks to arrive, no tracking.
2. Priority Mail – $7 extra – 1-3 business days to arrive, customs tracking until it leaves the U.S., but not past that.
3. Priority Mail Express – $25 extra – 1-2 business days to arrive, includes package tracking door to door, $100 insurance included.
1. First Class Mail International – no extra charge – 3-4 weeks to arrive, no tracking.
2. Priority Mail International – $45 extra – 6-10 business days to arrive, customs tracking until it leaves the U.S., but not past that.
3. Priority Mail Express International – $75 extra – 3-5 business days to arrive, includes package tracking door to door, $100 insurance included.
4. Global Express Guaranteed – $130 extra – 1-3 business days to arrive, includes package tracking door to door, $100 insurance included.