In addition to the possibility of registering, we provide the following services: When you are ready to acquire one, just click on buy service
We offer consultations during the year whenever you need to talk about your concerns about your children’s education. The consultation is by telephone, Skype or in person. We love talking with the student so we can work on a plan that everyone likes. The consultation costs $ 80. Please acquire your query here , and then we will contact you by email to arrange the best time for the meeting.
“Thanks for all the guidance, support and understanding, the trip has been much more enriching and safe because of your vision, I can not express enough gratitude, it has been great to work with you.”
~ Janet, Golden, CO USA
A report of notes or certificate is a list of subjects with a note for each of them. It can be issued at the end of the school year or by request. The first document has a cost of $ 80; after the first year, $ 25 is paid for the following years. For those outside the US territory, the certificate can be notarized if requested at no additional cost. To request the certificate, please click here . We will be in contact to complete the process.
“I just wanted to thank you again for all your work. We met with the counselor and it has been successful thanks to the detailed report. Tim only needs a few classes and it’s over. I will definitely be using your services again. ”
~ Becky, South Beloit, IL USA
West River Academy can produce customized documents to meet the specific legal needs that are required in each country, such as enrollment checks.
In the United States, we can provide you with reputable test letters for insurance companies, work permits, items needed for college admissions, as well as other personalized documents. The cost is $ 35 per document.
For students outside the territory of the United States, documents such as certificates and diplomas can be sent to the Secretary of State to be legalized. For members of the Hague Convention, the process is called Apostille . For countries that are not members, it is called legalization and requires a longer process. The Apostille costs $ 45 per document. The legalization price depends on each country. To request an apostille click here .
1. First Class Mail – no extra charges – 2-3 weeks to arrive, no tracking.
2. Priority Mail – $ 10 extra – 1-3 business days to arrive, common tracking until leaving the US, but not after that point.
3. Priority Mail Express – $ 30 extra – 1-2 business days to arrive, includes door to door and $ 100 insurance.
1. First Class Mail International – no extra cost – 3-4 weeks to arrive, without tracking.
2. Priority Mail International – $ 55 extra – 6-10 business days to arrive, common tracking until USA but not after that point.
3. Priority Mail Express International – $ 85 extra – 3-5 business days to arrive, includes door to door and $ 100 insurance.
4. Global Express Guaranteed – $ 140 extra – 1-3 days to arrive, includes door to door and $ 100 insurance.