West River Academy...Brightening the world, one student at a time...
Your Choice for a Homeschool/Unschool Accredited Diploma!
Finally--an accredited, inexpensive private school offering FREEDOM and SIMPLICITY. With our support, your children can learn at any time and in any place--and receive the diplomas and academic credits they deserve.
Here at West River Academy, we work with you to design a program that provides an education tailored to your children's needs. That’s why we’ve become a leading national and international school for all grade levels. We are also ideal for students who are gifted, disabled or have special needs.
We take care of the legal and adminstrative part so that you can devote your time and effort to your children's education.
Our graduates have been accepted by colleges and universities in the US and elsewhere, as well as by all branches of the US military. Click here to see the full list. Some examples are:
- Albertson College of Idaho
- California Baptist University
- University of Colorado
- Naropa University
- University of Hawaii
- Benedictine College
Enrollment is $325 per year for the whole family. A $50 New Student Fee applies for the first year only. ENROLL NOW!
Contact us by email or call for a free 15-minute private consultation.
Call 949-492-5240 or toll-free by pressing the CALL ME button below.
To join us, this is what to do:
1. Go to the Registration page, fill in the information and submit it.
2. Go to the Pay Fees Online page and select the Yearly Family Enrollment Fee. Also select the New Student Registration Fee for each student you wish to enroll. Or you can mail a check to the address below.
3. Upon receipt of the registration and fees, we will send you an official confirmation of enrollment in West River Academy and begin to work with you to set up a program.
Mailing address: 33721 Bluewater Lane, Dana Point, CA 92629 USA
West River Academy is wonderful. It is so non-invasive into your family and school life...Peggy is great, and easy-going. She was a lot of help when my son graduated...I would highly recommend them!"